Book Hippo

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi All

Hi everyone, this is my first blog. I'm a writer with MuseItUp Publishing. My first title will be coming out in November 2011. I know that's a while away but I'm hoping to let people know me through my blog.

My big hobby is genealogy. I'm descended from Niall of the Nine Hostages, an ancient king of Donegal, Ireland. He began the clans of McLaughlin, O'Neil and Doherty and maybe others I don't know of. I have also found ancestors in Belfast and Limerick. It's because I like puzzles that I like finding about the past and it makes me more interested in history, especially Victorian England. It all helps me in my writing because history lends itself to fiction.

Well, that is my introduction. I hope to see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment